SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT | RULES AND REGULATIONS-TERMS OF SERVICE
1. ARRIVAL time is 4:00 pm | DEPARTURE time is 10:00 am: If the home is ready before 4:00 pm, you may be allowed to check in early. Do not enter your rental early without permission. Because we need ample time to prepare the home for the next rental, late check-outs are not permitted. We do ask that if you plan to leave prior to your scheduled departure date, that you notify us by phone at 720-290-7858 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. NO SMOKING unit: Smoking is strictly forbidden in, or within 25 feet, of the rental property.
3. PETS: Pets are prohibited in the rental property.
4. USE RESTRICTIONS: Property is not to be used for parties in or around the rental property. Rental of this property is limited to use by the group that reserved the property.
5. PAYMENTS: Rates are subject to change until a reservation is confirmed. An auto summary of the total payment due for your stay is provided as part of the reservation request. A deposit of $250 will be charged at the time of the reservation and the remaining total will be charged at check-in.
6. CANCELLATIONS: If a cancellation is made at least 30 days prior to the check-in date, the $250 will be refunded. If a cancellation is made within 30 days of check in, there will be no refund.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Advertised maximum occupancy of the rental is 6. Prior approval by owner will be necessary if there will be more than 6 staying in the rental.
8. MINIMUM STAY: Property requires a THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: Linens and bath towels are included in the unit but daily maid service is not included. Please contact owner if you need a linen change or if you would like to discuss a cleaning service during your stay.
10. MAINTENANCE AND DAMAGE: We strive to ensure that all facilities are in good repair and everything is in working order, however, there may be an occasion when an amenity is unavailable, is out of order, or breaks down during occupancy. We will do our best to make repairs or replacements, but if neither is reasonably possible due to time or availability of parts or service, we cannot guarantee these items and will not make refunds based on malfunctions or circumstances beyond our control.
11. ENTRY, INSPECTION or EVICTION: Owner/Manager will have the right to enter the premises (a) in case of an emergency, (b) to make necessary or agreed repairs, alterations, improvements, supply necessary or agreed services, (c) when renter has abandoned or left the premises or (d) when eviction is necessary due to breach of contract. In the case of (b), entry may only be made during normal business hours and with prior notice to the renter. In the case of (d), ALL tenants and guests of tenants must vacate the rental property within 60 minutes of the agent’s arrival to notify of eviction. If tenant or guests are present when agent arrives, up to 60 minutes will be allotted to immediately remove all personal property and exit the rental property. If tenant or guests are not present or personal property is not removed within 60 minutes, the agent will photograph, inventory and store said property. Charges in excess of the eviction fee may apply if items are required to be removed by the agent. The primary tenant must claim any stored personal property within 30 days. If not claimed, the personal property will be sold or donated.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS: No refunds will be given for storms. If your vacation is during the winter months, please come prepared to drive in snow and/or ice to reach your rental property. We do not refund due to road conditions.
14. WINTER CONDITIONS: Tenants are notified that this home is in a mountain location where winter conditions may apply. Walkways, driveways, sidewalks, stairs, etc… may be slippery due to ice and snow. These areas may be slippery even when they do not appear to be. It is advised that caution be used. Please step carefully on all outdoor surfaces. It is further advised that shoes be removed upon entering the home as wet or icy soles can cause slippery conditions on tile or wood floors inside the home.
15. INDEMNIFICATION: Owners/Managers are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities unless such damage is the legal result of negligence or willful misconduct by the owner/manager. Owners/Managers are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the renter or their guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all renters/guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Renter shall indemnify and hold harmless the property owner or representatives of the property owner from all damages, injuries, claims, costs and expenses related to acts, events or omissions occurring in, on or about the property, or arising out of or in any way related to renter’s use or occupancy of the property, renter’s breach of any term of this Lease, or any work, activity or thing done, permitted or suffered by renter in, on or about the property.
16. NO ILLEGAL ACTS: Renter will comply with all statutes, ordinances, and requirements of all municipal, state and federal authorities. The rental property shall be treated with respect and consideration. Please be aware that some neighbors to this home are renters and some are permanent residents. We ask that the peace and privacy of any of the neighbors to this home be respected at all times. Any violations of the above stated policy could result in eviction from the premises without notice and without refund of any deposits or rents.
17. WAIVER: Failure of Owner/Manager to enforce any provision of this agreement will not be deemed a waiver.
By placing a reservation, ALL terms and conditions of this agreement are deemed accepted and receipt of the information herein acknowledged.